Tuesday, July 31, 2007

'Run Lola Run' Part 1

Yesterday we watched the first part of 'Run Lola Run'. My first impression of the film was that itr was rather pathetic due to the actors, the plot line and where it was set. To me it lookied like it was an old movie because it wasn't done as well as movi es 'these days'. Even though i didnt like the start of the movie i wanted to watch the rest because i was curious about what would happen in the end after seeing all the events that happened in the first half.

2 comments:

Mrs C said...

What do you think made you curious Courtney?

What type of movies do you like?

Courtney-W said...

I think what made me curious was the fact that in the first half of the movie lola got killed and i wanted and then relived her past and so i suppose that i wanted to see if the same incident was going to happen to her again or if something else like that happened.

I like horrors, Thrillers, Comedys and the occasional romance.